20 Winning High School Observation Essay Topic Ideas
An observation essay is a type of writing that is written after thorough observation of a person, place, group or even an event. This sort of an essay is written in such a pattern that it the story or the event has taken place long ago or in the past. It generally depends on the high school teachers to determine the length of the essays. It generally describes the feelings of the writer who has been the witness of the event or the activity.
How to prepare an observation piece?
In order to write a good observation essay the writer has to possess good observation skills. Not only that he or she also needs to have good stock of vocabulary and organising skill to write an amazing piece. The writer needs to deal with every crucial point in the essay. This types are written in the present tense. Moreover, the tone of the writing has to sound realistic.
It is very important to take valuable notes of the subject that you are planning to write about. This can only be done if you observe a certain situation or event or a person carefully. Then it is necessary to organise the notes that you have taken down and then proceed to write. Then start writing an introductory paragraph by starting with a catchy phrase.
As you finish up with the introduction you can now write the body which deals with all the observations that you have made so far. It is important to make your readers show what you have observed through your writing. Last but not the least; conclude your paper with a conclusion paragraph. The conclusion can contain your feelings about what you have learnt from the event or the person you have observed.
Some essay topic ideas
- The hardest things that you have come across, and how did you overcome it.
- Body piercing: good or dangerous?
- Who are true leaders?
- How superstition has affected your life?
- The diverse responsibility of students
- Are online high school courses helpful?
- Video games: boon or curse?
- Role of social networking sites in our life
- Is punctuality important?
- Is money important than life?
- Importance of freedom
- Sports develop leadership
- What success means to you?
- An experience that changed your life
- The person you admire most
- Human behaviour is the mirror to the character
- The book you love reading
- The perfect gift for a person
- Honesty: what it means to me?
- Music: a therapy.