A List Of Top 20 Discursive Essay Topics To Choose From
A discursive essay is otherwise called a persuasive essay. It is a type of essay where the writer chooses one side of the discussion and defends it through the whole discussion. When writing such essays, the writer is required to clearly state the side he or she is supporting before staring the discussion. Selecting a topic for such an essay requires carefulness since the topic needs to have both sides defendable. It is advisable that one should not choose topics that have too obvious answers as such will not elicit an argument.
You no longer need to be stressed about writing discursive essays; this is because there is help for you. There are brilliant minds all over the world willing to help you any kind of essay you want to write. All you need to do is contact them. They are a team of people with professionalism and will deliver work as you want and in the right time. If you are interested, get assistance on the web.
The following are examples of such topics.
- Having too much money does more harm than good.
- Teenagers should be taken through parenting classes before they enter into marriage.
- Specialization should begin from high school not in the university.
- Parents should motivate their children with gifts when they get good grades.
- School going children should be give less homework and do the rest of the work in school.
- Magazine advertisements are a great source of unhealthy information to children.
- There should be more women in power.
- All students in all institutions should wear uniforms
- Of all the two parents’ one of them should have a job to work from home.
- There should increase in the level of sex education in all schools.
- Medical experiments on animals are cruel and should be abolished.
- All single sex colleges should be banished.
- Teachers should be the most highly paid in the society
- Those abandoning their pets or any domestic animals should be jailed.
- Etiquette should be emphasized in all curriculums.
- A free speech should have limitations.
- Internet access should be restricted to people of a certain age.
- Parents should be concerned on the type of food children eat.
- Video games have an educational value.
- Beauty contests should be banned.